New Client Information
We are always accepting new clients and their pets because all pets – furry, feathered and scaled— deserve to be happy and healthy. New clients also have the gift of $50 off their pet’s first visit!
High-quality veterinary medicine should not be hard to find. Pet care is our knack, but if you’re still wondering if we are the right choice for you and your forever friend, check out these top 5 reasons:
- Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association since 1983, we are recognized for our pledge to veterinary excellence and the highest standards of client service and patient care.
- While house calls are a service of the past for many facilities, we understand just how much your pet can benefit from receiving medical care in the comfort and peacefulness of your own home.
- Exotic pets and pocket pets need veterinary care, too! We are highly trained to provide services for unique pets such as birds, reptiles, amphibians, ferrets, rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs, rats, mice, sugar gliders, skunks and more.
- There is no greater reward for the work that we do than when our current clients refer us to their friends and family, which is why we love spoiling them with special savings and hospital credit.
- We could not ask for a more supportive community, and it’s our turn to give back. We routinely work with local animal rescue groups to find loving animals the forever homes they always deserved.
Consider a new client form our very first introduction! You can find this form here, where you can print and fill out your information. Simply bring it with you to your pet’s first visit or fax it to us at 305-238-7869. We also give new clients the option of filling out a new client form before their pet’s scheduled appointment. We aim to stay on schedule, so please arrive a few minutes early.
This first time we meet your pet, Drs. Pane, Faulkner, Weir or Donocoff will perform a wellness exam so we can best meet your pet’s individual needs. Examining your pet nose-to-tail, we will check their eyes, ears, teeth and gums, abdomen, joints and muscles, heart and lungs and more. Based on your pet’s comprehensive exam and past medical history, we may recommend additional services such as vaccines, parasite testing and lab work.
Do you think we would be a good match for you and your pet? If so, please call us at 305-238-2030 to schedule your pet’s first visit today!