Appointments & Questions


New Clients Welcome!

Interstate & International Health Certificates

If you are traveling across state lines or internationally, the USDA requires you to obtain a health certification from a federally accredited veterinarian who can verify that your pet is free of illness, disease, parasites, and is up-to-date on vaccinations. Proof of rabies vaccination is required by law.